The CPA Exam community & online study group to help you pass!
A great article written by Stephanie over at ipassthecpaexam. Here's what you'll find in this article:
1. Complete Sentences: Avoid Bullet Points and Charts
2. Use Of Standard English: Stick To Standard Business Writing Format
3. Relevance: Aim To Stay “On Topic” vs Be “Correct”
4. Clarity: Include Elaboration And Summary
5. Be Concise: Less Is More
6. Good Organization: Structure Your Answer Before Writing
7. Manage Your Time
She also provides formulaic details you can implement when working on any written communication task.