CPA EXAM CLUB

The CPA Exam community & online study group to help you pass!

Last Minute Crunch Time! and I still have 2 chapters to review. =( Which chapter/topics should I pick?

Hi There!

What do you (as in everyone) think is more important to focus on, chapter 5 or 6 (in Becker)? I've run out of time and only have 1.5 days left.

Ch 5 remaining topics - internal control comm, comm w/ those w/ governance & mgmt representations.

Ch 6 remaining topics (all) - prof responsibilities, audit doc, effect of IT on audit, Govt auditing, & QC standards.

Or do you think I should focus on particular sections versus chapters??! Eeek!!

Like I said, I'm running out of time for my book/notes review but have these sections to go. I'm going to go over the MCQ's, hopefully for each remaining section, but learn more and retain it better going through the book/notes/outlines. But, since I'm out of time for that on ALL the remaining sections, I was curious which ones you guys out there thought were more important.

Thanks in advance!

~Mary

Tags: AUD, Auditing, Becker, CPA Exam, out of time to study

Views: 111

Replies to This Discussion

Mary - all the topics you mentioned are important, but you are out of time.  If I were you, I would focus on chapter 6, specifically the first 2 - professional responsibilities and audit documentation.

As for the others, skim the chapters, pick out the key terms and at least try to give yourself a chance to pick up some points if you get questions in those areas.

Do you have audio lectures?  If so, you can listen to those sections a few times between now and your exam tomorrow and maybe try to pick up a few more points.

Rob

Hi Mary, how did AUD go?  Hope it went well!

I see you are taking BEC in late August, I have just started up Q3 Study Groups, you can join the BEC one here: http://www.cpaexamclub.com/group/bec-study-group/forum/topics/q3-be...

Best,

Brenda

RSS

Latest Activity

Sandra Hei updated their profile
Jul 10, 2020
Noah Kiplimo Kipchaui updated their profile
Mar 1, 2019

Members

Videos

© 2021   Created by CPA Exam Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service