The CPA Exam community & online study group to help you pass!
An article from Harvard Business Review's Heidi Grant Halvorson addresses nine scientifically-proven strategies for defeating stress whenever it strikes.
- Here's the list from Nine Ways Successful People Defeat Stress
1. Have self-compassion
2. Remember the "Big Picture"
3. Rely on routines
4. Take five (or ten) minutes to do something you find interesting
5. Add where and when to your to-do list
6. Use if-thens for positive self-talk
7. See your work in terms of progress, not perfection
8. Think about the progress that you've already made
9. Know whether optimism or defensive pessimism works for you