The CPA Exam community & online study group to help you pass!
Blog + Win : Win a Full Yaeger CPA Review 2012 Course!! FULL COURSE + FOUR CRAMS...almost $4,000 in giveaways!!
FULL COURSE CONTEST DETAILS
Everyone has a CPA Exam story and here's your chance to tell your story for a chance to win a FULL 2012 course from Yaeger CPA Review ($1,787 value)!! From now until Tuesday January 3rd (midnight PST), work on your 2012 goals for passing the CPA Exam and commit to them by getting them in writing using the blog publisher at CPA Exam Club.
Each time you make a new blog entry, you will receive a chance to win the course. Make them good...you never know there may be a free CRAM ($545 value) given away for a great submission or an awesome title (hint hint)! We are also asking you to "like" CPA Exam Club on Facebook as well as join the Yaeger Students group at CPA Exam Club...both should only take you a minute or so.
Here are some ideas to get you going...remember, every post = another chance to win!!!
1. Introduce yourself and talk about how far you are into your exam journey
2. 2012 CPA Exam goals
3. Talk about an exam topic or section giving you trouble
4. Success and failure
5. CPA review materials (using/deciding/switching/supplementing)
6. How you study / helpful study tips / study plans
7. Procrastination / staying on track
8. Studying over the holidays
9. Your CPA Exam Bucket List (i.e. what you are going to do AFTER you pass!)
10. Why are you taking the CPA Exam?
...anything else you have found helpful/interesting/frustrating during your exam journey
Get those thoughts and goals down...start blogging and let's pass the CPA Exam in 2012!!!
There will also be four CRAM giveaways...one for each section!! Stay tuned for details on how you can win a CRAM!
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY JANUARY 4TH!!!
P.S. Yes, the posts need to be relevant and make sense - CPAnet reserves the right to remove or disqualify submissions.