CPA EXAM CLUB

The CPA Exam community & online study group to help you pass!

Welcome to the Q3 BEC online study group.  Sign in to post your questions here and help each other.  Good luck with your studies!

Tags: BEC Study Groups

Views: 547

Replies to This Discussion

Who's taking BEC in this testing window?

I'm scheduled to take BEC August 30th. I start the Becker review class tomorrow and I have already made a 54 day study schedule out to ensure I pass the exam. 

Wonderful Anthony, sounds like you are off to a great start.  Having a plan/schedule can make all the difference.  Check in with us after your first class!

New group! CPA Exam Flashcards / must be signed in to join/view/use

http://www.cpaexamclub.com/group/cpa-exam-flashcards

me 27/aug

CPA Exam Club said:

Who's taking BEC in this testing window?

I'm taking BEC in mid to late August. Going to get through Econ tonight.

CPA Exam Club added a page to the group BEC STUDY GROUP

Thumbnail

AICPA Released Questions (BEC)

2014 AICPA Disclosed Questions - Business Gleim (16 pages) "The following pages contain all of the new multiple-choice questions released by the AICPA in 2014.  Our editors have added correct and incorrect answer explanations and renumbered and…
8 minutes ago

Wow, Anthony, that sounds pretty intense! I'm curious to hear what your routine day looks like.

I'm starting my Becker review (online/self-study) this weekend, and test 8/25 from Houston, TX. Good luck to everyone!!

Any pointers for studying?

Anthony Hickman said:

I'm scheduled to take BEC August 30th. I start the Becker review class tomorrow and I have already made a 54 day study schedule out to ensure I pass the exam. 

I'm scheduled to take BEC July 31st. Currently in the review stage and hope to pass this quarter.

Saturday afternoon studying session checking in. Hopefully I can finish part one of financial mgmt today.

RSS

Latest Activity

Noah Kiplimo Kipchaui updated their profile
Mar 1
Darcel Smith updated their profile
Jun 21, 2018
Rob @ Pederson CPA Review's blog post was featured
Jan 25, 2018

Members

Videos

© 2019   Created by CPA Exam Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service